Jun 24, 2010 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) — Cisco and Ingram Micro today announced the launch of Asia’s first Cisco Center for Unified Computing in Singapore. The center will provide Ingram Micro’s customers and channel partners with a next-generation data center platform that will accelerate the delivery of new services simply, reliably and with a high degree of security through end-to-end provisioning and migration support. It will also feature technology from APC, CA, Hitachi Data Systems, Intel, Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec, VMware and other partners.
As the pioneering solution center in the region, the Cisco Center for Unified Computing will be a test bed for Cisco partners to simulate real-life scenarios in a heterogeneous hardware and software application environment. The center provides a risk-free environment for partners to share and address their customers’ data center requirements and challenges. Cisco’s investment with Ingram Micro includes training and additional staff to manage the solution center.
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015
- Connected Transportation: The Electric Apple - September 22, 2015
- Infographic: What Music Should You Listen To At Work? - September 22, 2015
- Cloud Infographic – Tech Entrepreneur – Have What It Takes? - September 21, 2015