If you have an Amazon S3 account you’re using to backup your data, you might want an easy way to manage it. CloudBerry Explorer is a free app that runs on your desktop an provides an easy way to manage your S3 account.
Installation and Setup
Just download and install the application with the defaults.
When the application launches you’ll be prompted to enter in your username and email to get a registration key. Or you can continue on by clicking Register later.
Now you will want to set up your Amazon S3 account. Click on File Amazon S3 Accounts.
Double-click on the New Account icon.
Next enter in your Amazon account Access and Secret keys, select SSL if you want, then click the Test Connection button.
Provided everything was entered correctly, you’ll see the Connection Success screen, just close out of it.
Images and Info from: HowtoGeek
- 3 Considerations To Help Businesses Navigate Cloud Implementation - February 12, 2016
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016