S3 tutorial for those new to Cloud Computing and AWS S3
Thanks to S3Browser for the illustrations.
With S3 Browser you can upload any number of files to Amazon S3.
Here are the step-by-step instructions that explain how to upload/backup your files.
Start S3 Browser and select the bucket that you plan to use as destination. You can also create a new Amazon S3 Bucket if necessary.
- Click Files -> Upload File(s) on the menu or click the Upload button located on the toolbar. Or, click Files->Upload Folder if you want to upload a whole folder or whole drive.
- Now you will see a Select File dialog or Select Folder dialog depending on what option you have selected.
- You need to select the file or files that you want to upload and click OK. If you want to upload a folder please choose the folder and click OK.
S3 Browser will start uploading your files and will display the progress on the Transfers tab.
Latest posts by cloudtweaks (see all)
- Cloud Infographic: The Explosive Growth Of The Cloud - April 24, 2014
- Basic Tips For Photographers On How To Protect Your Images Online - April 24, 2014
- Cloud Infographic – Big Data And Netflix - April 22, 2014