SOURCE: Stoneware, Inc.
STONEWARE, INC. Announces the Release of webNetwork 6.0
INDIANAPOLIS, IN–(Marketwire – July 15, 2010) – Stoneware, Inc., a leader in private cloud computing, announced the release and immediate availability of webNetwork version 6.0. webNetwork 6.0 provides customers with the ability to create their own private cloud platform and the virtual web desktop to access it.
webNetwork 6.0 features include:
- New virtual web desktop interface webOS-v6
- Cutting-edge push technology for deploying events, actions, and applications to webOS users without browser plug-ins
- Network “Aware” support makes the webNetwork private cloud cognizant of the underlying network infrastructure and capable of directing the quality of service based on an application or a user’s organizational role
- New mobile file access and mobile printing capabilities. Supports all popular devices including the iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry
- Integration of Microsoft’s Live ID (Software as a Service) offering into the webNetwork cloud platform
- Implementation of webInflection’s webRDP client, for providing browser integrated access to remote desktop, Microsoft Terminal Server, and VDI solutions
“We are very excited about the release of webNetwork 6.0 and the initial feedback from our customers is extremely encouraging,” states Todd Gibbs, VP of Sales. “No other product on the market offers such a complete private cloud solution and this release clearly separates webNetwork from the rest of the industry. Cloud computing will have a desktop; it will be webNetwork.”
To learn more about webNetwork 6.0, go to www.stone-ware.com
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Stoneware is a privately held corporation providing innovative software that defines an organization’s private cloud and the virtual web desktop to access it. The company services various sectors including education, manufacturing, healthcare, legal, and financial industries. For more information about Stoneware and the Stoneware product line, visit www.stone-ware.com, or call 888-473-9485.
Latest posts by cloudtweaks (see all)
- Facebook Finding Friends In The Node Pole - March 7, 2014
- Cloud Infographic: The Mobile Business Boom - March 6, 2014
- Whitepapers: Best Practices For Cloud-Based Recovery - March 6, 2014