FREMONT, CA–(Marketwire – August 6, 2010) – 3PAR® (NYSE: PAR), the leading global provider of utility storage, announced today that 3PAR Chief Financial Officer Adriel Lares and 3PAR Senior Director of Business Strategy Geoff Hough are scheduled to present at the Morgan Keegan Technology Conference at the New York Palace Hotel, 455 Madison Avenue, New York at 2:25 pm EDT on Wednesday, August 11, 2010.
The presentation will be made accessible from 3PAR’s investor relations Website at http://ir.3par.com by the day after the conference and for at least thirty days following.
3PAR® (NYSE: PAR) is the leading global provider of utility storage, a category of highly virtualized, dynamically tiered, multi-tenant storage arrays built for public and private cloud computing. Our virtualized storage platform was built from the ground up to be agile and efficient and to eliminate the limitations of traditional storage arrays for utility infrastructures. As a pioneer of thin provisioning and other storage virtualization technologies, we design our products to reduce power consumption to help companies meet their green computing initiatives and to cut storage total cost of ownership. 3PAR customers have used our self-managing, efficient, and adaptable utility storage systems to reduce administration time and provisioning complexity, to improve server and storage utilization, and to scale and adapt flexibly in response to continuous growth and changing business needs. For more information, visit the 3PAR Website at: www.3PAR.com.
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015