How quickly time goes by… Here is an article released the day after Amazon gave birth to its new cloud baby – The EC2.
Much has changed since that time as many players have entered into the arena and many more lurking on the horizon. Private Cloud, Pubic Cloud and Hybrid Cloud have all entered into the fold. Where we will be in 4 years time will be interesting to see. One thing is for certain, “The Cloud” has grown into an evolving population and there are many adopters waiting in the wings.
Read the rest of the Article at: CBROnline
See you in 4 Years…
- Dell Acquires EMC For $67 Billion - October 12, 2015
- Apple And Google Top Annual Interbrand Best Global Brands Report - October 5, 2015
- Top 50 Big Data Marketing Blogs - October 1, 2015
- Google Driving Self Into The Future - September 30, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: Smart Data And Sports - September 25, 2015