How quickly time goes by… Here is an article released the day after Amazon gave birth to its new cloud baby – The EC2.
Much has changed since that time as many players have entered into the arena and many more lurking on the horizon. Private Cloud, Pubic Cloud and Hybrid Cloud have all entered into the fold. Where we will be in 4 years time will be interesting to see. One thing is for certain, “The Cloud” has grown into an evolving population and there are many adopters waiting in the wings.
Read the rest of the Article at: CBROnline
See you in 4 Years…
- Self-Driving Google Computers Are Almost Ready To Drive - February 10, 2016
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016