How quickly time goes by… Here is an article released the day after Amazon gave birth to its new cloud baby – The EC2.
Much has changed since that time as many players have entered into the arena and many more lurking on the horizon. Private Cloud, Pubic Cloud and Hybrid Cloud have all entered into the fold. Where we will be in 4 years time will be interesting to see. One thing is for certain, “The Cloud” has grown into an evolving population and there are many adopters waiting in the wings.
Read the rest of the Article at: CBROnline
See you in 4 Years…
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015