We are excited to inform you about a new feature we’ve recently added to Amazon CloudFront, AWS’s easy to use content delivery network. You now have the ability to assign a default root object to your HTTP or HTTPS distribution. This default object will be served when Amazon CloudFront receives a request for the root of your distribution i.e., your distributions domain name by itself. To utilize this new functionality, you will need to enable it for your existing distribution. For instance, you might assign index.html to be the file that CloudFront would serve whenever it receives a request for your distribution without an object name specified.
- Dell Acquires EMC For $67 Billion - October 12, 2015
- Apple And Google Top Annual Interbrand Best Global Brands Report - October 5, 2015
- Top 50 Big Data Marketing Blogs - October 1, 2015
- Google Driving Self Into The Future - September 30, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: Smart Data And Sports - September 25, 2015