We are excited to inform you about a new feature we’ve recently added to Amazon CloudFront, AWS’s easy to use content delivery network. You now have the ability to assign a default root object to your HTTP or HTTPS distribution. This default object will be served when Amazon CloudFront receives a request for the root of your distribution i.e., your distributions domain name by itself. To utilize this new functionality, you will need to enable it for your existing distribution. For instance, you might assign index.html to be the file that CloudFront would serve whenever it receives a request for your distribution without an object name specified.
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015