We are excited to inform you about a new feature we’ve recently added to Amazon CloudFront, AWS’s easy to use content delivery network. You now have the ability to assign a default root object to your HTTP or HTTPS distribution. This default object will be served when Amazon CloudFront receives a request for the root of your distribution i.e., your distributions domain name by itself. To utilize this new functionality, you will need to enable it for your existing distribution. For instance, you might assign index.html to be the file that CloudFront would serve whenever it receives a request for your distribution without an object name specified.
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016
- Big Data And Quantum Computers - January 25, 2016