New research finds that while cloud computing services are being widely adopted, more than 50 percent of IT professionals surveyed say their organization isn’t aware of all the cloud services employees are using — and few were evaluated for security before use.
The rapid-fire adoption of cloud computing might offer real advantages for small and mid-size businesses, but it also carries significant risks.xperts. Consider taking these steps to get a handle on your cloud computing presence:
Full Source: Inc.com
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016
- Big Data And Quantum Computers - January 25, 2016