California software as a service company Provade Inc., which has a product development office in downtown Milwaukee, said Tuesday it raised $3 million in new funding.
San Mateo, Calif.-based Provade focuses on vendor management system technology for global work force spend management. The financing round was led by Palo Alto, Calif.-based Asset Management Company. Also participating were Menlo Park, Calif.-based Altos Ventures and Harbor Pacific Capital, also of Palo Alto. With the latest funding, total venture investment in the company now exceeds $23 million.
- Apple And Google Top Annual Interbrand Best Global Brands Report - October 5, 2015
- Top 50 Big Data Marketing Blogs - October 1, 2015
- Google Driving Self Into The Future - September 30, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: Smart Data And Sports - September 25, 2015
- Gartner Highlights Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends For China - September 23, 2015