When a small business first starts up, there’s a good chance everything it needs resides on the founder’s PC. Customer lists might be in word processor documents or spreadsheets, and assets are probably scarce enough to be tracked on paper.
“Cloud-based solutions could deliver all the collaborative advantages of the best server-based solutions, all without needing to worry about the server box at all,” Mr. Levy says. But, he adds, “Unless both vendor and customer are on the same page, the intended results may either never be realized, or they’ll be realized only after undue expense and contentious negotiation.”
Full Source GlobeAndMail
- Dell Acquires EMC For $67 Billion - October 12, 2015
- Apple And Google Top Annual Interbrand Best Global Brands Report - October 5, 2015
- Top 50 Big Data Marketing Blogs - October 1, 2015
- Google Driving Self Into The Future - September 30, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: Smart Data And Sports - September 25, 2015