When a small business first starts up, there’s a good chance everything it needs resides on the founder’s PC. Customer lists might be in word processor documents or spreadsheets, and assets are probably scarce enough to be tracked on paper.
“Cloud-based solutions could deliver all the collaborative advantages of the best server-based solutions, all without needing to worry about the server box at all,” Mr. Levy says. But, he adds, “Unless both vendor and customer are on the same page, the intended results may either never be realized, or they’ll be realized only after undue expense and contentious negotiation.”
Full Source GlobeAndMail
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015