Cloud Computing Job Trends
Cloud Computing Employment Growth in the US
Many people fear that because of cloud computing, people will lose jobs in particular those involved in IT. Yes, there will be jobs lost but people need to realize that cloud computing will open up an influx of new ones. These same IT people better learn to adapt as sitting on the sidelines waiting for the world to go back to traditional IT models will do them no good. Companies will adopt cloud computing and so shall IT professionals.
- Tesla Makes $2.8 Billion Offer On Solar Power Installation Firm - June 22, 2016
- International Data Corporation (IDC) Lauds Innovations in Supercomputing with Innovation Excellence Awards - June 21, 2016
- Twitter Looks To Invest In Machine Learning Technology - June 20, 2016
- IBM Partners With Acxiom – Helping Data Scientists Make Faster Predictions - June 16, 2016
- News: Decision Made In Net Neutrality Ruling - June 14, 2016