Cloud Computing Job Trends
Cloud Computing Employment Growth in the US
Many people fear that because of cloud computing, people will lose jobs in particular those involved in IT. Yes, there will be jobs lost but people need to realize that cloud computing will open up an influx of new ones. These same IT people better learn to adapt as sitting on the sidelines waiting for the world to go back to traditional IT models will do them no good. Companies will adopt cloud computing and so shall IT professionals.
- Oracle opens start-up accelerator in Israel for cloud innovation - January 16, 2017
- BCG Survey Names 50 Most Innovative Companies - January 12, 2017
- SAP Introduces Jump-Start Enablement Program For SAP Leonardo IoT Portfolio - January 10, 2017
- FinancialForce Selects Former Salesforce And Heroku Exec To Be New CEO - January 6, 2017
- Faraday Future unveils electric vehicle in Las Vegas to kick off CES - January 4, 2017