Cloud Computing Job Trends
Cloud Computing Employment Growth in the US
Many people fear that because of cloud computing, people will lose jobs in particular those involved in IT. Yes, there will be jobs lost but people need to realize that cloud computing will open up an influx of new ones. These same IT people better learn to adapt as sitting on the sidelines waiting for the world to go back to traditional IT models will do them no good. Companies will adopt cloud computing and so shall IT professionals.
- Self-Driving Google Computers Are Almost Ready To Drive - February 10, 2016
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016