Cloud Computing Job Trends
Cloud Computing Employment Growth in the US
Many people fear that because of cloud computing, people will lose jobs in particular those involved in IT. Yes, there will be jobs lost but people need to realize that cloud computing will open up an influx of new ones. These same IT people better learn to adapt as sitting on the sidelines waiting for the world to go back to traditional IT models will do them no good. Companies will adopt cloud computing and so shall IT professionals.
- Pitney Bowes Selects Aria Systems for Billing on the New Commerce Cloud - August 23, 2016
- RTI Presents “Fog Computing Is the Future of the Industrial IoT” Complimentary Webinar - August 22, 2016
- Uber To Take Legal Action Against Transport Authority in London - August 17, 2016
- $150M Investment Into Velodyne LiDAR From Ford Motor And Baidu - August 16, 2016
- Workday, IBM Form Strategic Partnership on the IBM Cloud - August 15, 2016