The Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) has completed a public consultation on a draft UK code of practice for providers of cloud-based services published in April. The code of practice is aimed at setting up a clear, professional and trustworthy approach to the delivery of cloud services. More than 200 organisations have reviewed the draft code, which the CIF plans to use as a framework to standardise and certify cloud service providers. The code has been part of the CIF’s mission since its inception in 2009 for promoting trust, security and transparency within the cloud computing services industry.
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015