The Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) has completed a public consultation on a draft UK code of practice for providers of cloud-based services published in April. The code of practice is aimed at setting up a clear, professional and trustworthy approach to the delivery of cloud services. More than 200 organisations have reviewed the draft code, which the CIF plans to use as a framework to standardise and certify cloud service providers. The code has been part of the CIF’s mission since its inception in 2009 for promoting trust, security and transparency within the cloud computing services industry.
- Apple And Google Top Annual Interbrand Best Global Brands Report - October 5, 2015
- Top 50 Big Data Marketing Blogs - October 1, 2015
- Google Driving Self Into The Future - September 30, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: Smart Data And Sports - September 25, 2015
- Gartner Highlights Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends For China - September 23, 2015