The Cloud Industry Forum (CIF) has completed a public consultation on a draft UK code of practice for providers of cloud-based services published in April. The code of practice is aimed at setting up a clear, professional and trustworthy approach to the delivery of cloud services. More than 200 organisations have reviewed the draft code, which the CIF plans to use as a framework to standardise and certify cloud service providers. The code has been part of the CIF’s mission since its inception in 2009 for promoting trust, security and transparency within the cloud computing services industry.
- Self-Driving Google Computers Are Almost Ready To Drive - February 10, 2016
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016