CloudTweaks is pleased to announce that we’ve been invited to attend The “HP Software Cloud Computing Tech Day” on September 9th and 10th, 2010.
This event will take place at the HP campus in Cupertino, California and has been organized by the folks at Ivyworldwide.com.
We are one of a select few cloud related sites offered this opportunity so we are very appreciative of this fact. We plan on keeping our readers updated via the CloudTweaks website as well as through Twitter during these 2 days.
Some of the areas that will be covered will be listed here in the next couple weeks.
- Using Private Cloud Architecture For Multi-Tier Applications - September 29, 2016
- Infographic: 9 Things To Know About Business Intelligence (BI) Software - September 29, 2016
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016