CloudTweaks is pleased to announce that we’ve been invited to attend The “HP Software Cloud Computing Tech Day” on September 9th and 10th, 2010.
This event will take place at the HP campus in Cupertino, California and has been organized by the folks at Ivyworldwide.com.
We are one of a select few cloud related sites offered this opportunity so we are very appreciative of this fact. We plan on keeping our readers updated via the CloudTweaks website as well as through Twitter during these 2 days.
Some of the areas that will be covered will be listed here in the next couple weeks.
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- RCS In Emerging Markets Means A Step Forward For Cloud Computing - October 10, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016
- Introducing and Implementing Voice Biometrics in Call Centers - October 6, 2016