CloudTweaks is pleased to announce that we’ve been invited to attend The “HP Software Cloud Computing Tech Day” on September 9th and 10th, 2010.
This event will take place at the HP campus in Cupertino, California and has been organized by the folks at Ivyworldwide.com.
We are one of a select few cloud related sites offered this opportunity so we are very appreciative of this fact. We plan on keeping our readers updated via the CloudTweaks website as well as through Twitter during these 2 days.
Some of the areas that will be covered will be listed here in the next couple weeks.
- Controversial Chinese Cybersecurity Law Under Review Again - June 28, 2016
- Data Protection and Session Fixation Attacks - June 27, 2016
- 15 Cloud Data Performance Monitoring Companies - June 21, 2016
- Cross-Site Scripting – Why Is It A Serious Security Threat For Big Data Applications? - June 21, 2016
- What’s Ahead For Predictive Analytics And Why It Matters For Businesses - June 17, 2016