The talk of cloud computing is dominating the news pages, especially as more companies are jumping on board. One key focus for a number of customer-centric companies is the implementation of CRM cloud computing solutions. This growing demand will drive new spending on server hardware, boosting the industry.
According to a Server Watch report, research firm shows the continued uptake of CRM cloud computing in the enterprise as the key driver for server hardware spending. In fact, server revenue for public cloud computing is predicted to grow from $582 million to $718 million in 2014. Organizations are continuing to seek avenues for moving systems offsite, and CRM cloud computing solutions help make that possible.
- Top 50 Big Data Marketing Blogs - October 1, 2015
- Google Driving Self Into The Future - September 30, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: Smart Data And Sports - September 25, 2015
- Gartner Highlights Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends For China - September 23, 2015
- Major Job Markets For Technology - September 22, 2015