FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Aug. 11 /PRNewswire/ — All companies understand the necessity of backing up corporate data. Yet many struggle to find a backup solution with easy access to the cloud storage service of their choice. That’s why Gladinet http://www.gladinet.com, the Cloud Storage Access Platform company, has just unveiled Gladinet Cloud Backup which allows enterprises and SMBs to back up their files, databases, and system state to any cloud storage service. This new option meets the specific needs of organizations seeking to leverage the economic benefits of cloud adoption.
“Gladinet Cloud Backup is an open, cloud backup solution that has been developed in cooperation with our partners,” says Jerry Huang, CEO of Gladinet. “With Gladinet Cloud Backup, we’re filling a market gap, serving small-to-medium size businesses with our turnkey cloud backup solution. We have seen companies moving their backups to the cloud for added reliability, lowered cost, lowered infrastructure requirements, or even to satisfy compliance requirements. With this new product, they can have an operational cloud backup within minutes of installation.”
For more information, visit http://www.gladinet.com.
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015