Amazon–EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud) is a leading cloud Service provider.
You can use this service to do your cloud computing tasks. The web service provided by Amazon enables you to access cloud network without having your own set of hardware. It is a PAYG (Pay As You Go) service which means you need to pay for the service as you use them. You have to setup an account before using Amazon web services and access cloud network.
The following steps illustrate how to setup an Amazon-EC2 account:
The next screen is the Registration screen, where you have to enter your name, Amazon email address and a password. In order to confirm this information, you have to re-enter your e-mail address and password and click on Create Account button.
It will open Account Information screen where you have to enter your contact information and accept the AWS Customer Agreement to create your new Amazon web service account.
- Enter the following information:
- Full Name
- Address Line1
- Address Line2
- State, Province or Region
- Zip or Postal Code
- If you have a company, then enter your Company or Web Site name and its URL.
- Note: It is mandatory to enter the information in the filed indicated with * mark.
- After entering this information, select the checkbox to confirm your acceptance for the terms and conditions of AWS Customer Agreement and type the characters displayed in the image for security check.
Once the above information is verified, the Amazon success page appears with a thanks message for successfully creating your new account as shown in the image below.
Now you can log into Amazon web service site using your account id and password and explore Amazon web services and access their technologies for cloud computing.
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- Cloud Infographic – Santa’s Cloud ERP Workshop - December 19, 2014
- IBM Radically Simplifies Cloud Computing Contracts - December 18, 2014
- The Role Cloud Technology Plays in the Recruiting Industry - December 16, 2014