CHICAGO, IL–(Marketwire – August 4, 2010) – Model Metrics, the leader in cloud computing services for the enterprise, today introduced Model Metrics Cloud Analytics, providing an entirely new way for businesses to leverage their data in the clouds. The new service offering extends the reporting and analytics capabilities in Salesforce and integrates the data in real time to other relevant data sources to enable businesses to access and act on information in powerful new ways.
Reporting and Analytics in the Cloud
Most enterprises find themselves with vast amounts of data, but very little in the way of easily accessible, actionable information. As they move their business operations to the cloud, there is a growing need for advanced reporting and analytics designed specifically for cloud computing data. They also need to be able to integrate this data with data generated from traditional IT systems such as industry specific information like TRx and NRx data in the Life Sciences industry, for example.
Model Metrics Cloud Analytics:
- Model Metrics leverages its expertise with salesforce.com’s Visualforce and Adobe Flex to build sophisticated custom interfaces in Salesforce, allowing data to be displayed in any way a business requires. It enables highly customizable views and real-time click-through dashboards and charts, eliminating the need for manual manipulation of data in Microsoft Excel.
- The service begins with an analytics requirements assessment to uncover the right data for the metrics the client needs, resulting in a custom plan. It uses data from Salesforce and any other relevant system of record and displays it in the way that best suits the client. Data is easily migrated or integrated in Cloud Analytics, and the results deliver real-time insights into the data being examined.
- The additional value the enhanced analytics provides to clients is based on Model Metrics’ methodology and development expertise with Visualforce and Adobe FLEX on the Force.com platform. The enhanced analytics include:
- In-line pipeline and product analytics when viewing record details
- Mashups of multiple data sources using Force.com as the rich presentation layer (via Visualforce or Adobe Flex)
- Analytics on mobile devices such as a tablet or smart phone
- The ability to report on or analyze results vs. goals on standard or custom objects that traditional CRM systems are not designed for
- “Model Metrics’ Cloud Analytics exemplifies the innovation the company delivers. Their cloud computing expertise helps businesses achieve more value from their solutions while enabling rich analytics to make real-time measurement a reality,” said Rambabu Potturi, senior director Information Services, InterCall, the world’s largest conferencing and collaboration provider. “By partnering with Model Metrics, we developed a solution utilizing Salesforce CRM and Adobe Flex to significantly elevate the effectiveness of our inside sales organization and provide real-time visibility into key performance indicators.”
- “Cloud Analytics was developed in response to clients’ requests for robust custom reporting functionality to complement the customer insight they’ve gained from their cloud computing CRM systems,” said Model Metrics chief executive officer Adam Caplan. “This new service is delivering on our mission to make the cloud work seamlessly for business.”
- For a screenshot of Cloud Analytics, visit: www.modelmetrics.com/screenshots_analytics.gif
- For a video demonstration of Cloud Analytics, visit: www.modelmetrics.com/video-cloudanalytics
About Model Metrics
Model Metrics, enabler of the Model Enterprise, delivers solutions and services at the cutting edge of the cloud computing industry. Since its founding in 2003, Model Metrics has become one of the most diversified and respected partners of salesforce.com, Amazon Web Services, Adobe, and Google. Headquartered in Chicago with offices across the country, Model Metrics’ customer base spans all industries and includes enterprises such as Abbott, Allstate, Aon, Cars.com, CME Group, Honeywell, InfoUSA, MasterCard, Medtronic, and Orbitz.
With a focus on mobile and call center technology, business process and change management innovation, and custom development, Model Metrics has 5,000+ customers and has completed 1,300+ cloud computing implementations for mid-sized and Fortune 1000 companies. Its world-class application development skills using Force.com, Adobe Flex and AIR, Amazon Web Services, Google, and the Apple iPhone enable the creation of custom applications featuring multimedia-rich user experiences. To learn more, visit www.modelmetrics.com. Follow us on Twitter at @modelmetricsinc.
Kulesa Faul Inc. for Model Metrics
Latest posts by CloudBuzz (see all)
- Amazon Drone Testing In Canada - March 30, 2015
- Possible Amazon Drone Delivery Service In UK - March 26, 2015
- Big Data Startup Ayasdi Brings In $55 Million In New Funding - March 25, 2015