SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced that Service Cloud 2 has been cited as a Leader in “The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites Customer Service Solutions, Q3 2010″ (Forrester Research, Inc., July, 2010). Service Cloud 2 scored highest among all vendors in the report for its strategy, and ranked high for its usability, time-to-value and product strategy.
According to the Report:
- Salesforce.com was recognized for “growing quickly by making CRM solutions available through the SaaS deployment model.” Specifically, the company was noted for providing very strong support for: “Phone agents, social web; customization; security; Web 2.0-enabling technologies; usability and mobile devices.”
- These strengths align with key trends currently taking place in the customer service solutions landscape that were noted in the report, including the importance of: “customer service embraces real-time methods” via social networking sources; “self-service knowledge management tools,” “mobile capabilities serve as a linchpin for responsive customer service;” and “interest in social computing for multichannel customer service.”
- The company also received high scores for its current offering, particularly in customer service, architecture and platform, and usability, as well as for its strategy, particularly its time-to-value and product strategy.
Comments on the News:
- “There’s no ‘Press 1′ on Twitter. Today’s customers aren’t waiting on hold. They’re on Cloud 2 – they’re mobile, using social networks, and demanding real-time answers,” said Alex Dayon, EVP of CRM, salesforce.com. “Service Cloud 2 helps customer service teams provide modern customer service in the cloud.”
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company. Based on salesforce.com’s real-time, multitenant architecture, the company’s platform and CRM applications (http://www.salesforce.com/crm) have revolutionized the way companies collaborate and communicate with their customers, including:
- The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- The Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
- Chatter, for social collaboration
- The Force.com platform, for custom application development
- The AppExchange, the world’s leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
Salesforce.com offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of April 30, 2010, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 77,300 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Latest posts by CloudBuzz (see all)
- Smartphone Security More Important Than Ever Thanks To NFC Implants - April 29, 2015
- Gartner: CEOs Realize The Cloud Is Where New Disruptive Industry Platforms Get Created - April 21, 2015
- Docker Secures $95 Million Series D Funding - April 14, 2015