At a media event in its San Francisco office on Thursday, Google introduced two new mobile apps for Android devices that highlight the rapidly growing computing power available to mobile users.
Google product management director Hugo Barra showed off a new feature of the Voice Search app called Voice Actions for Android, a set of spoken commands that perform specified actions, like sending a text message. He also demonstrated an updated Chrome-to-Phone extension, which allows users to automatically transfer data like maps and URLs from a Chrome browser to an Android device.
Continue reading at InformationWeek
- Apple And Google Top Annual Interbrand Best Global Brands Report - October 5, 2015
- Top 50 Big Data Marketing Blogs - October 1, 2015
- Google Driving Self Into The Future - September 30, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: Smart Data And Sports - September 25, 2015
- Gartner Highlights Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends For China - September 23, 2015