Aug 16 (Reuters) – Dell Inc (DELL.O) said on Monday it plans to buy data storage company 3PAR Inc (PAR.N) for $18 per share in cash, or $1.15 billion, extending its storage product offering for cloud computing.
The deal marks an 87 percent premium over 3PAR’s Friday closing price. It is expected to close by the end of the year, the companies said.
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015