Aug 16 (Reuters) – Dell Inc (DELL.O) said on Monday it plans to buy data storage company 3PAR Inc (PAR.N) for $18 per share in cash, or $1.15 billion, extending its storage product offering for cloud computing.
The deal marks an 87 percent premium over 3PAR’s Friday closing price. It is expected to close by the end of the year, the companies said.
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016
- Big Data And Quantum Computers - January 25, 2016