Aug 16 (Reuters) – Dell Inc (DELL.O) said on Monday it plans to buy data storage company 3PAR Inc (PAR.N) for $18 per share in cash, or $1.15 billion, extending its storage product offering for cloud computing.
The deal marks an 87 percent premium over 3PAR’s Friday closing price. It is expected to close by the end of the year, the companies said.
- Apple And Google Top Annual Interbrand Best Global Brands Report - October 5, 2015
- Top 50 Big Data Marketing Blogs - October 1, 2015
- Google Driving Self Into The Future - September 30, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: Smart Data And Sports - September 25, 2015
- Gartner Highlights Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends For China - September 23, 2015