Cloud Computing Event
Oracle Announces Oracle OpenWorld, JavaOne and Oracle Develop San Francisco 2010 Keynote Lineup
REDWOOD SHORES, CA–(Marketwire – September 17, 2010) – Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Industry leaders from Oracle, Fujitsu, Dell, HP, Infosys and Intel will deliver keynotes at the Oracle OpenWorld Conference, JavaOne and Oracle Develop Conferences, September 19-23, 2010 at Moscone Center and Hilton, in San Francisco.
- This year’s keynotes will feature insights into industry trends, the latest technology developments and innovations and key strategies for achieving new business trends.
Oracle OpenWorld, JavaOne and Oracle Develop 2010 Keynote Lineup
- Sunday, September 19 | 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- Join Larry Ellison, Oracle Chief Executive Officer, and other Oracle Executives, as they discuss Oracle’s latest innovations and kick start this year’s conference.
- Ann Livermore, Executive Vice President, HP Enterprise Business will present a keynote titled “Transformation: From Applications to the Cloud.”
- Monday, September 20 | 8:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- Oracle President Mark Hurd will kick off Monday’s activities at Oracle OpenWorld; and Oracle Executive Vice President of Systems John Fowler and Oracle Chief Corporate Architect Edward Screven will discuss their vision for the next-generation datacenter and the latest innovations in Oracle SPARC, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Oracle Solaris and Oracle Server and Storage products.
- Noriyuki Toyoki, Corporate Senior Vice President, Fujitsu Limited, will give a keynote on “shaping tomorrow with you,” which will discuss the customer-centric approach of Fujitsu to building business and enhancing the future of society.
- Monday, September 20 | 5:45 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. | Moscone North, Hall D and Hilton
- Thomas Kurian, Oracle Executive Vice President of Product Development, will share Oracle’s vision of Java strategy and direction, and describe how Java will continue to grow for the global developer community.
- Doug Fisher, Vice President and General Manager, Intel will discuss how Oracle and Intel continue to work together to provide high performance Java on optimized platforms.
- Tuesday, September 21 | 8:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- Join Thomas Kurian, Oracle Executive Vice President of Product Development, as he discusses Oracle’s complete cloud offering and the impact of cloud computing in today’s market, from development and deployment to management and self-service administration.
- Thomas Kilroy, Intel Senior Vice President and General Manager, will discuss how to effectively harness the growing amount of data generation many industries face today and turn it into profit with Intel- and Oracle-based solutions.
- Tuesday, September 21 | 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. | Hilton
- Join an Oracle Develop keynote with Tom Kyte, Oracle Architect, as he showcases new capabilities in Oracle Database development tools.
- Wednesday, September 22 | 8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- Michael Dell, Dell Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, will discuss how insights gained from listening to and collaborating with customers are shaping the next quarter of a century of IT innovation.
- Wednesday, September 22 | 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. | Hilton
- Hear Ted Farrell, Oracle Chief Architect and Senior Vice President, Tools and Middleware and Rally Software Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Ryan Martens, discuss the new opportunities behind Java applications evolving into rich enterprise applications and the importance of software agility, at this Oracle Develop keynote.
- Wednesday, September 22 | 2:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- Larry Ellison, Oracle Chief Executive Officer, will discuss the state of the software and hardware industry and highlight the latest in Oracle innovations.
- Kris Gopalakrishnan, Infosys Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, will give a keynote titled, “The Future of the Cloud: Innovation, Service, Sustainability, Performance.”
- Thursday, September 23 | 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- Join a special, not to be missed, Java frontier keynote with Ray Kurzeil, inventor and futurist.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- SingleHop Unveils Enterprise-Class Virtual Private Cloud for Businesses of All Sizes - October 21, 2014
- Big Data, Big Revenue For The Car Industry - October 17, 2014
- Cloud Computing Meets The Smart Electricity Grid - October 16, 2014