The HP Cloud Tech Day
Anthony Park is our representative at the “HP Cloud Tech Day” and he will be sending us updates along the way. In his words.
“The campus in Cupertino is a testament to HP’s commitment to Development. The invited Bloggers from around the world aside for CloudTweaks include two writers from London, one from Rome, Denver, Cleveland and Atlanta. This AM the engineers have spent a great deal of time talking about the HP foundational strategy. Their internal process goals include building, transforming and then managing both Private and Public cloud infrastructure”
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016