The HP Cloud Tech Day
Anthony Park is our representative at the “HP Cloud Tech Day” and he will be sending us updates along the way. In his words.
“The campus in Cupertino is a testament to HP’s commitment to Development. The invited Bloggers from around the world aside for CloudTweaks include two writers from London, one from Rome, Denver, Cleveland and Atlanta. This AM the engineers have spent a great deal of time talking about the HP foundational strategy. Their internal process goals include building, transforming and then managing both Private and Public cloud infrastructure”
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Underwater Data Center To Be Tested - February 1, 2016
- The Cloud Showdown: How To Determine The Best Cloud Solution For Your Business - February 1, 2016
- V2V Communications – Driverless Cars To Impact Lives - January 29, 2016
- A New CCTV Nightmare: Botnets And DDoS Attacks - January 28, 2016