The HP Cloud Tech Day
Anthony Park is our representative at the “HP Cloud Tech Day” and he will be sending us updates along the way. In his words.
“The campus in Cupertino is a testament to HP’s commitment to Development. The invited Bloggers from around the world aside for CloudTweaks include two writers from London, one from Rome, Denver, Cleveland and Atlanta. This AM the engineers have spent a great deal of time talking about the HP foundational strategy. Their internal process goals include building, transforming and then managing both Private and Public cloud infrastructure”
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015
- Juniper Research: Top Ten Tech Predictions For 2016 - November 16, 2015
- On-Premise VoIP vs The Cloud - November 16, 2015