The HP Cloud Tech Day
Anthony Park is our representative at the “HP Cloud Tech Day” and he will be sending us updates along the way. In his words.
“The campus in Cupertino is a testament to HP’s commitment to Development. The invited Bloggers from around the world aside for CloudTweaks include two writers from London, one from Rome, Denver, Cleveland and Atlanta. This AM the engineers have spent a great deal of time talking about the HP foundational strategy. Their internal process goals include building, transforming and then managing both Private and Public cloud infrastructure”
- Security: Avoiding A Hatton Garden-Style Data Center Heist - September 26, 2016
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016