Microsoft Seeks Privacy Law to Aid Cloud Computing
“Compelled disclosure of content should require a search warrant, just as obtaining content out of a person’s desk drawer would,” said Paul Misener, vice president for global public policy at Amazon.com.
- Self-Driving Google Computers Are Almost Ready To Drive - February 10, 2016
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016