Microsoft Seeks Privacy Law to Aid Cloud Computing
“Compelled disclosure of content should require a search warrant, just as obtaining content out of a person’s desk drawer would,” said Paul Misener, vice president for global public policy at Amazon.com.
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015