ANDOVER, MA–(Marketwire – September 9, 2010) – NaviSite, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAVI), a premier provider of enterprise-class hosting, managed application, managed messaging and managed cloud services, today announced that it is sponsoring and speaking at the UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) UK Cloud Invasion event titled: “2010 Cloud Reality Check: Applications and Infrastructure – Moving from Early Adopter to Early Mainstream.”
UKTI’s ICT Sector Team and US Posts in Boston and Silicon Valley are promoting the “Cloud Computing Mission” to foster relationships among leading UK-based cloud and SaaS companies and their US counterparts. Twelve UK cloud and SaaS companies are traveling on the mission and meeting with leading US companies and investors. The Boston lunch and panel event details are:
Speaker: William Toll, Sr. Director of Alliance Marketing – NaviSite
Description: Mass TLC Panel 2010 – Cloud Reality Check: Applications and Infrastructure – Moving from Early Adopter to Early Mainstream
Date/Time: Tuesday, September 14th at 12:00 noon
Location: British Consulate-General – Boston (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
A panel of cloud and SaaS thought leaders, including Jeffrey Kaplan from THINKstrategies, John Treadway from Unisys, and Fergus Wilson from Replify, will join NaviSite to discuss:
- The current status of SaaS applications and infrastructure and the transition to the cloud.
- How the models are changing as SaaS and cloud services move from the early adopter and testing phases to mainstream production.
- Key similarities and differences between the US and UK markets, and the opportunities they present.
- A discussion about navigating the laws and regulatory differences between the US and UK data privacy and protection laws.
To attend the panel discussion, please register at:
About William Toll
William Toll, Sr. Director of Alliance Marketing at NaviSite, is responsible for developing and marketing the company’s hosted product lines, including managed cloud services, managed hosting, and managed business applications. For the past 20 years, he has held marketing and product management positions in the hosting infrastructure, SaaS and financial services industries at companies such as Affinity Internet, Inc., Intermedia.NET, and NTT/VERIO. William received a BA in Marketing from New England College in Arundel, England.
NaviSite, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAVI) is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise-class, cloud-enabled hosting, managed applications and services. NaviSite provides a full suite of reliable and scalable managed services, including Application Services, industry-leading Enterprise Hosting, and Managed Cloud Services for enterprises looking to outsource IT infrastructures and lower their capital and operational costs. Nearly 1,400 customers depend on NaviSite for customized solutions, delivered through a global footprint of more than a dozen state-of-the-art data centers supported by approximately 600 professionals. For more information about NaviSite’s services, please visit www.navisite.com.
All logos, company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Latest posts by cloudtweaks (see all)
- Cyber Forensics Research Study: Possible 968 Million Android Users Affected - September 2, 2014
- Logicalis US To Software Providers: Embracing The Cloud Can Increase Your Bottom Line - September 2, 2014
- The Uncertain, Yet Interesting Future Of Big Data - September 2, 2014