Save $100 and join CloudTweaks at All About Mobile, the ISV conference for mobile business, produced by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) and taking place November 16-17, 2010 in San Jose, California.
ISVs large and small have already begun to transition software and cloud-based applications for use on mobile devices. In fact, in today’s marketplace, we ALL need to have a mobile strategy, which is why we are proud to support this unique industry conference and hope to see you there!
To take advantage of our $100 discount, enter promotional code PRMCTWE when you register online here. (Note: this discount is valid off the individual SIIA non-member rate only and does not apply to current attendees.)
You’ll save even more with early-bird rates through October 18.
All About Mobile features a robust conference agenda with keynotes from Microsoft and Sprint. And you’ll network with top executives from ISVs, carriers, platform providers, and infrastructure providers — along with the industry’s leading analysts, venture capitalists and media — all gathering to explore, debate and discuss the mobile movement.
For details, visit www.AllAboutMobile.net
- Cloud Foundry Foundation: Global 2000 Enterprises Converge on Santa Clara - May 23, 2016
- IMAX Reportedly Plans To Offer VR Viewing Experiences - May 20, 2016
- Uber – Driverless In Pittsburgh - May 19, 2016
- New Google ‘Waze’ Enters Ridesharing Market - May 17, 2016
- University of Wisconsin – Bridging Together VR and Big Data in Future Courses - May 16, 2016