Cloud Conferencing – Just a matter of time…
High-quality, high-definition videoconferencing is coming to the living room, but consumers should expect to pay top dollar for it. Today not one but two major technology companies will be announcing new videoconferencing products for the home.
Cisco Systems, which already has a well-established telepresence line of products for large companies, and Logitech, which makes Webcams and other PC peripherals, each in separate press conferences plan to announce products that will bring telepresence videoconferencing to consumers in the home.
Continue Reading… Source: CNN
- Apple And Google Top Annual Interbrand Best Global Brands Report - October 5, 2015
- Top 50 Big Data Marketing Blogs - October 1, 2015
- Google Driving Self Into The Future - September 30, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: Smart Data And Sports - September 25, 2015
- Gartner Highlights Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends For China - September 23, 2015