AWS Free Usage Tier
To help new AWS customers get started in the cloud, AWS is introducing a new free usage tier.
Beginning November 1, new AWS customers will be able to run a free Amazon EC2 Micro Instance for a year, while also leveraging a new free usage tier for Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Block Store, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, and AWS data transfer. AWS’s free usage tier can be used for anything you want to run in the cloud: launch new applications, test existing applications in the cloud, or simply gain hands-on experience with AWS.
Read more on their site: Amazon AWS
- Apple And Google Top Annual Interbrand Best Global Brands Report - October 5, 2015
- Top 50 Big Data Marketing Blogs - October 1, 2015
- Google Driving Self Into The Future - September 30, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: Smart Data And Sports - September 25, 2015
- Gartner Highlights Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends For China - September 23, 2015