CloudTweaks has partnered with Greeninfotech for upcoming Event in 2011
The Greeninfotech Summit (www.greeninfotechsummit) taking place in Atlanta, GA February 16th-17th 2011 is bringing together CIO’s and Senior IT Executives from Fortune 1000 Companies, Large Public Sector Organizations as well as Leading Vendors and Analysts to network, discuss and learn about the latest developments in Green IT namely in technologies and strategies as they relate to:-
- Cloud Computing,
- Data Center Management Strategies
- Energy Efficiency Strategies
Don’t be fooled: Green IT is as much about the greenbacks as it is about reducing the environmental impact of operating IT and the business. In fact, financial motivation — not environmental motivation —is the driving force behind the pursuit of greener IT. So when asking yourself whether green IT has financial merits, the short answer is yes — but IT leadership must understand why and how this is achieved to invest time and capital wisely. (Forrester Research).
Join us we explore how to best pursue a Green IT Strategy and save the environment.
The Summit format will be as follows
- 2 day Conference with Presentations given by industry leading End User’s/Practitioners from both the Private and Public Sectors respectively.
- A mixture of formal and informal networking opportunities including a networking dinner and drinks reception
- Executive workshops
- Best practice End User case studies.
- One-on-one Vendor and End User meetings
- The Event will be webcast for remote attendees and then archived post event
- Qualified delegates are offered free ‘VIP’ attendance to the Greeninfotech Summit
Latest posts by CloudTweaks (see all)
- Savvy Businesses Leverage Enterprise Cloud PaaS - April 1, 2015
- The E-Learning Market – Cloud Computing Adoption - March 30, 2015
- Beyond Gaming: Three Practical Applications For Oculus Rift - March 27, 2015