LONDON, October 25, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Misys, the global application software and services company, announces a new strategic alliance with Microsoft Corp.
The new initiative builds on last year’s mission-critical applications development alliance and will deliver Misys’ banking and capital markets applications via the Windows Azure cloud platform.
Mike Lawrie, Chief Executive of Misys, believes this is an innovative step forward for the financial services industry. “We know that our collaboration with Microsoft will transform the financial services industry, by combining innovative technology from world leaders to bring even more value to customers.”
Steve Ballmer, Chief Executive of Microsoft, says the collaboration demonstrates that the financial services industry is now moving to the next generation of banking platforms.
Cantos.com, the online financial broadcaster, features in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives.
- Massive Cuts In Electricity Taxes For Datacenters In Sweden - October 9, 2015
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015