LONDON, October 25, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Misys, the global application software and services company, announces a new strategic alliance with Microsoft Corp.
The new initiative builds on last year’s mission-critical applications development alliance and will deliver Misys’ banking and capital markets applications via the Windows Azure cloud platform.
Mike Lawrie, Chief Executive of Misys, believes this is an innovative step forward for the financial services industry. “We know that our collaboration with Microsoft will transform the financial services industry, by combining innovative technology from world leaders to bring even more value to customers.”
Steve Ballmer, Chief Executive of Microsoft, says the collaboration demonstrates that the financial services industry is now moving to the next generation of banking platforms.
Cantos.com, the online financial broadcaster, features in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives.
- Cloud Is Changing The Game For Retailers On Cyber Monday - November 27, 2015
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015
- Juniper Research: Top Ten Tech Predictions For 2016 - November 16, 2015