SANTA CLARA, CA–(Marketwire – November 16, 2010) – LiveOps today announced six new features to the LiveOps Contact Center Cloud that prove the power and flexibility contact centers gain when they choose the industry-leading cloud-based platform over traditional on-premise solutions.
The new capabilities make it easier for businesses to quickly create new call flows and adjust their campaigns faster to address market opportunities with a customized caller experience. As a cloud-based service, LiveOps Contact Center Cloud customers have immediate and seamless access to these features at no additional cost and without having to stop their mission-critical operations to accommodate time-consuming upgrade procedures.
Control over the Customer Experience
- Call Flow Authoring Studio: This new application enables contact center administrators or business users to easily design and manage the customer experience at each stage of a call, streamlining the inbound call process and shortening overall implementation time and cost.
- Configurable Recording: Contact center administrators now have the ability to configure call recording, allowing them to set-up the retention period of call recordings at the call center or campaign level.
Visibility into Contact Center Activity
- Real-Time Configurable Dashboards: Real-time access to dynamic contact center activity information through a configurable dashboard provides administrators with the tools to monitor, analyze, diagnose and manage the effectiveness of their center.
- Call Visualization Reporting: This new report delivers a visual view of the entire lifecycle of a caller’s experience by outlining segment details associated to the unique Interaction ID.
Integration with Critical Customer Management Applications and Services
- APIs: LiveOps APIs enable seamless integrations with 3rd party Workforce Management applications and desktop/CRM applications such as Salesforce Service Cloud and RightNow. Also, API support for Telephony operations includes agent-to-agent transfer, dial plan and supporting enterprise web-callback applications.
Powerful Administration Tools to Manage Across Discrete Contact Centers
- Usability and Administration: Cross-tenant administration allows the management of user IDs across discrete call centers for a customer; in addition, customers may create users that have access to multiple call centers. At the agent level, a new feature allows agents to add speed dial numbers to the agent phone panel, greatly simplifying transfer and other customer service activities.
In addition to these features, over the course of the past year LiveOps has released 164 enhancements that address performance and ease of use, enriching the overall functionality of its industry-leading Contact Center Cloud.
“Cloud computing is revolutionizing the way businesses work, and LiveOps is bringing that revolution to the contact center faster than any other technology company,” said Maynard Webb, Chairman and CEO of LiveOps. “With our industry-leading Contact Center Cloud, new features and platform enhancements are automatic so customers get more state-of-the-art features instantly without additional equipment purchase, long install cycles, ongoing maintenance, and the need to manage the infrastructure.”
“Operating one of the world’s largest and high-performing on-demand contact centers, LiveOps understands that being nimble and responsive to market trends is mission-critical to business success,” said Paul Lang, SVP of Product Management and Marketing at LiveOps. “I believe the continuous innovation delivered by cloud-based solutions like LiveOps will encourage more companies to abandon annual software releases to ensure they are meeting the real-time needs of their customers.”
“In today’s enterprise environment, there is no time for scheduled downtime due to maintenance windows,” said Jeremy King, EVP of Technology at LiveOps. “As a true cloud-based platform, LiveOps has the infrastructure and systems redundancy to ensure that as functionality is released, our customers can realize the benefits immediately and do not have to put their business operations on hold to accommodate downtime for service upgrades.”
“The hosted/cloud-based contact center infrastructure market is continuing to come on strong and pick up momentum,” said Donna Fluss, President of DMG Consulting. “These vendors are highly responsive to the needs of their customers and are rapidly delivering innovation and enhancements to the contact center infrastructure market. The new functionality being delivered by LiveOps shows their commitment to their customers and the market.”
All of the enhancements to the platform are available now to customers.
About LiveOps, Inc.
LiveOps is revolutionizing the world of work. The company offers innovative solutions aimed at solving technology and workforce needs for today’s businesses. LiveOps’ “Contact Center Cloud” is the award-winning technology platform that enables companies to enhance their consumer experience while achieving measurable operational efficiencies. Based on this same cloud-based platform, LiveOps offers “Workforce Cloud,” the largest marketplace for call center workers, uniting more than 20,000 independent agents with companies in a wide range of industries including financial, health, insurance, retail, marketing and media. The company has created an environment where work and talent are unconstrained by geographical boundaries, and the right people are engaged in the right work at the right time. The company has been recognized by business and government organizations for its technology, innovative business model and visionary leadership team. LiveOps is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015