CloudTweaks and “Telecoms Cloud Services Summit” has formed a strategic partnership for their upcoming event.
Telecoms Cloud Services Summit will explore the concrete steps operators are taking to become full-fledged Cloud service providers.
Hear detailed case studies of profitable and deployed Cloud services, examine the technical and organisational prerequisites as well as potential external barriers to the successful deployment and adoption of Cloud services.
The Summit will feature practical operator case studies, expert presentations as well as interactive and informal discussion sessions that will enable delegates to find answers to their most pressing questions.
The exhibition accompanying the Summit will give you the opportunity to network with industry experts and explore the latest Cloud computing solutions.
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015