CloudTweaks and “Telecoms Cloud Services Summit” has formed a strategic partnership for their upcoming event.
Telecoms Cloud Services Summit will explore the concrete steps operators are taking to become full-fledged Cloud service providers.
Hear detailed case studies of profitable and deployed Cloud services, examine the technical and organisational prerequisites as well as potential external barriers to the successful deployment and adoption of Cloud services.
The Summit will feature practical operator case studies, expert presentations as well as interactive and informal discussion sessions that will enable delegates to find answers to their most pressing questions.
The exhibition accompanying the Summit will give you the opportunity to network with industry experts and explore the latest Cloud computing solutions.
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016
- Big Data And Quantum Computers - January 25, 2016