Amazon AWS NEWS Dec 6th, 2010
We’re excited to introduce today a highly available and scalable Domain Name System (DNS) service – Amazon Route 53. It is designed to give developers and businesses a reliable and cost effective way to route end users to Internet applications by translating human readable names like www.example.com into the numeric IP addresses like 192.0.2.1 that computers use to connect to each other. Route 53 effectively connects user requests to infrastructure running in Amazon Web Services (AWS) — such as an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instance, an Amazon Elastic Load Balancer, or an Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) bucket — and can also be used to route users to infrastructure outside of AWS.
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016
- Big Data And Quantum Computers - January 25, 2016