(Reuters) – Google Inc’s new Chrome PC may meet with chilly demand from China as tensions between Beijing and the search giant curb the latter’s offerings and as netbook sales slowly fall off the cliff in the world’s second largest PC market.
“Chrome may be as strong as Android from a technology perspective but from a user behavior standpoint, the adoption of netbooks is losing momentum,” said Felix Liu, an IDC analyst based in Beijing.
- Dell Acquires EMC For $67 Billion - October 12, 2015
- Apple And Google Top Annual Interbrand Best Global Brands Report - October 5, 2015
- Top 50 Big Data Marketing Blogs - October 1, 2015
- Google Driving Self Into The Future - September 30, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: Smart Data And Sports - September 25, 2015