Amazon Cloud Host stops hosting WikiLeaks site
(Reuters) – Amazon.com Inc has stopped hosting WikiLeaks’ website, which posted thousands of classified U.S. government documents this week, U.S. Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Joe Lieberman said on Wednesday.
The move comes after Lieberman’s staff made inquiries to Amazon on Tuesday as reports surfaced that WikiLeaks had asked Amazon to host its website on the Amazon servers after hackers targeted the WikiLeaks site.
A representative for Amazon was not immediately available for comment.
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015