Amazon Cloud Host stops hosting WikiLeaks site
(Reuters) – Amazon.com Inc has stopped hosting WikiLeaks’ website, which posted thousands of classified U.S. government documents this week, U.S. Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Joe Lieberman said on Wednesday.
The move comes after Lieberman’s staff made inquiries to Amazon on Tuesday as reports surfaced that WikiLeaks had asked Amazon to host its website on the Amazon servers after hackers targeted the WikiLeaks site.
A representative for Amazon was not immediately available for comment.
- Top 50 Big Data Marketing Blogs - October 1, 2015
- Google Driving Self Into The Future - September 30, 2015
- Cloud Infographic: Smart Data And Sports - September 25, 2015
- Gartner Highlights Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends For China - September 23, 2015
- Major Job Markets For Technology - September 22, 2015