Amazon Cloud Host stops hosting WikiLeaks site
(Reuters) – Amazon.com Inc has stopped hosting WikiLeaks’ website, which posted thousands of classified U.S. government documents this week, U.S. Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Joe Lieberman said on Wednesday.
The move comes after Lieberman’s staff made inquiries to Amazon on Tuesday as reports surfaced that WikiLeaks had asked Amazon to host its website on the Amazon servers after hackers targeted the WikiLeaks site.
A representative for Amazon was not immediately available for comment.
- Self-Driving Google Computers Are Almost Ready To Drive - February 10, 2016
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016