Amazon CloudWatch is now added and made available within the AWS Management Console.
The AWS Management Console
Provides a simple point-and-click web interface for managing your AWS resources. Amazon CloudWatch Basic Monitoring automatically collects operational and performance metrics for your Amazon EC2 instances at five-minute frequency, free of charge. Starting today, you can get started searching and browsing those metrics, viewing graphs to troubleshoot issues and discover trends, creating and editing alarms to be notified of problems, and seeing at-a-glance overviews of your alarms and AWS resources – all from your browser.
Amazon CloudWatch is a web service that provides monitoring for AWS cloud resources, starting with Amazon EC2. It provides customers with visibility into resource utilization, operational performance, and overall demand patterns—including metrics such as CPU utilization, disk reads and writes, and network traffic
- Self-Driving Google Computers Are Almost Ready To Drive - February 10, 2016
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016