Amazon CloudWatch is now added and made available within the AWS Management Console.
The AWS Management Console
Provides a simple point-and-click web interface for managing your AWS resources. Amazon CloudWatch Basic Monitoring automatically collects operational and performance metrics for your Amazon EC2 instances at five-minute frequency, free of charge. Starting today, you can get started searching and browsing those metrics, viewing graphs to troubleshoot issues and discover trends, creating and editing alarms to be notified of problems, and seeing at-a-glance overviews of your alarms and AWS resources – all from your browser.
Amazon CloudWatch is a web service that provides monitoring for AWS cloud resources, starting with Amazon EC2. It provides customers with visibility into resource utilization, operational performance, and overall demand patterns—including metrics such as CPU utilization, disk reads and writes, and network traffic
- Health Care Industry Is Being Targeted By Cyberthreats - December 1, 2015
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015