Amazon releases the new AWS ‘Elastic Beanstalk’
“Elastic Beanstalk leverages AWS services such as Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto-Scaling to deliver the same highly reliable, scalable, and cost-effective infrastructure that hundreds of thousands of businesses depend on today. However, you don’t need familiarity with AWS services to begin running your applications on the AWS technology infrastructure platform. Rather, you simply upload your application to Elastic Beanstalk using the AWS Management Console, the AWS Toolkit for Eclipse, or the Elastic Beanstalk command line tools or API– and behind the scenes, Elastic Beanstalk handles the provisioning and deployment of the infrastructure needed to run the application. Once the application is deployed, Elastic Beanstalk will automatically monitor application health and Amazon EC2 instance performance. Elastic Beanstalk is easy to begin and impossible to outgrow.
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015