White Paper Of The Week
Hosting a WordPress Site In The Cloud
For millions of bloggers worldwide, WordPress is the way they express their viewpoints, publish news and expand their blogosphere presence.
To see how prolific and popular the free, open-source blogging platform is, one need only look at some of its prestigious blogs including Anderson Cooper 360°, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times. WordPress.com’s pure metrics are equally impressive — 15,000 new blogs are added daily, joining about 8 million blogs already using WordPress.com and its infrastructure, which includes more than 1,000 hosted servers.
But the meteoric rise of WordPress.com is equally compelling as its current standing in today’s blogosphere.
There are a number of options to host and run a wordpress site on the cloud. Register to view the report
- Massive Cuts In Electricity Taxes For Datacenters In Sweden - October 9, 2015
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015