Cloud Best Practices: Implementing for IaaS Tools, Components, & How to Put Them Together
Date: January 26, 2011
Time: 02:00 pm (UTC+1)
Dr. Malcolm Herbert — Director, Strategy & Solutions, Red Hat
Lee Denison — Senior Architect, Red Hat
In this session, Malcolm Herbert and Lee Denison, senior architect at Red Hat, will discuss key Red Hat technologies, methodologies, and ideas for implementing an open standards, open source IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) environment.
The Red Hat Virtual Experience is a global online forum of Red Hat experts, partners, customers, and the open source community. The event on January 26, 2010 will feature over 40 unique sessions, with access to Red Hat experts and partners, networking opportunities with other Red Hat users, and keynotes from and QnAs with Red Hat visionaries. From cloud computing and virtualization, to platform, middleware and management technologies, the Virtual Experience will cover the latest and greatest in software innovation.
- Google Serious About Combined Cloud Platform Business Model - November 20, 2015
- Google Taking A Back Seat To Self Driving Laws - November 16, 2015
- Protective Smart Clothing Startups On The Rise - November 12, 2015
- Microsoft Sets Up Data Centers In Germany Amid US Surveillance Concerns - November 11, 2015
- Google Introduces New Machine Learning System – TensorFlow - November 9, 2015