AWS CloudFormation gives developers and systems administrators an easy way to create a collection of related AWS resources and provision them in an orderly and predictable fashion.
Developers can use AWS CloudFormation’s sample templates or create their own templates to describe the AWS resources, and any associated dependencies or runtime parameters, required to run their application. You don’t need to figure out the order in which AWS services need to be provisioned or the subtleties of how to make those dependencies work. CloudFormation takes care of this for you.
Customers can create a template and deploy its associated collection of resources (called a stack) via the AWS Management Console, CloudFormation command line tools or APIs. CloudFormation is available at no additional charge, and customers pay only for the AWS resources needed to run their applications.
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016
- MIT’s Eyeriss Chip – Deep Learning Possibilities For Mobile - February 8, 2016
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Underwater Data Center To Be Tested - February 1, 2016
- The Cloud Showdown: How To Determine The Best Cloud Solution For Your Business - February 1, 2016