AWS CloudFormation gives developers and systems administrators an easy way to create a collection of related AWS resources and provision them in an orderly and predictable fashion.
Developers can use AWS CloudFormation’s sample templates or create their own templates to describe the AWS resources, and any associated dependencies or runtime parameters, required to run their application. You don’t need to figure out the order in which AWS services need to be provisioned or the subtleties of how to make those dependencies work. CloudFormation takes care of this for you.
Customers can create a template and deploy its associated collection of resources (called a stack) via the AWS Management Console, CloudFormation command line tools or APIs. CloudFormation is available at no additional charge, and customers pay only for the AWS resources needed to run their applications.
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015
- Juniper Research: Top Ten Tech Predictions For 2016 - November 16, 2015
- On-Premise VoIP vs The Cloud - November 16, 2015