CloudTweaks, Media Partner For The March 28th, 29th Event
The CIO Dialog on March 28th and 29th, 2011, at the Hotel Palomar in Dallas, TX, is the exclusive international networking event for IT executives from the public and private sector to network, share best practice and discuss strategies to ensure IT continues to deliver real business value in challenging times. The core of the event is besides the cutting-edge industry case studies the (r)evolution of business networking: The econique business matching process which provides guaranteed return on time invested through diligent preparation of each attendee’s event experience.
It’s the 26th worldwide edition, and key speakers will be this time:
- Joseph Puglisi, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, EMCOR Group, on “Getting out of the engine room”
- Prentice Dees, Senior Vice President, Information Technology, Bank of America, on “Open enterprise private cloud”
- Marty Paslick, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer IT, Hospital Corporation of America, on “Value creation through a new communication-based IT culture”
- Tim Crawford, Chief Information Officer, All Covered, on “Navigating the IT management paradigm shift and the impact of cloud computing”
- Roger Seshadri, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Melco Crown Entertainment, Hong Kong & Macau, China, on “Optimization, integration, standardization and virtual private clouds in China”
Attendance is free of charge for senior IT managers.
Access the programme and request your personal invitation on www.ciodialog.com.
- Using Cloud Technology In The Education Industry - July 29, 2016
- What Futuristic Tech Will You See In Your Lifetime? - July 29, 2016
- Staying on Top of Your Infrastructure-as-a-Service Security Responsibilities - July 28, 2016
- What’s On The Horizon For Cloud Computing - July 28, 2016
- How The Cloud Is Changing Online Education - July 27, 2016