Featured White Papers By Symantec Cloud
The Importance Of Data Security In The Cloud
When considering adopting cloud computing or ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS), a question most potential customers ask is ‘How secure will our data be in your hands?” Customers are right to ask this question and should closely examine a vendor’s security credentials.
At Symantec Hosted Services we have always recognized that protecting the security of our customers’ data is imperative. Our reputation as a trustworthy vendor is built on our past experience, comprehensive set of policies, processes and practices, and a continuing commitment to improvements. We recognize that “security” is a moving target and are always seeking ways to increase the levels of security across all our systems.
Read Full Report
Mobility, Employees & Policies: SaaS Protects Your Distributed Workforce
With many approaches available to secure your wireless workforce and protect your business, it can be difficult to determine which solutions make the most sense.
Which option enables your employees to work productively and efficiently? Which solution safeguards data most reliably with the least impact on your network? And which option is the easiest to install and maintain, creating the least amount of new work for an already taxed IT staff?
Read Full Report
- Self-Driving Google Computers Are Almost Ready To Drive - February 10, 2016
- IBM Launches Cloud Data And Analytics Marketplace For Developers - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Acquires SwiftKey Smart Predictive Keyboard Technology - February 3, 2016
- SAS Celebrates 40th Year of Record Revenue — US$3.16 Billion In 2015 - February 2, 2016
- Unlocking The Doors Of Individualized Patient Care With Big Data - January 27, 2016