ORLANDO, FL–(February 9, 2011) – At VMware Partner Exchange 2011, VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW), the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, today announced new specializations, certification, solution competency and toolkits designed to help partners deliver enterprise hybrid cloud solutions. With more than 3,300 attendees from around the world — 27 percent growth compared to 2010 — as well as more than 65 sponsors and exhibitors including Arrow ECS, Avnet, Carahsoft, Cisco, Dell, EMC, HP, IBM, Ingram Micro, Intel, Juniper Networks, NetApp, Tech Data, Trend Micro, VCE, Veeam Software and Wyse Technology, VMware Partner Exchange 2011 is the industry’s premier event for partners delivering virtualization and cloud solutions to customers.
“In 2010, we outlined our vision for taking customers on a journey to the cloud as the industry continues its shift toward IT as a Service,” said Carl Eschenbach, co-president, customer operations, VMware. “Our partners are on the frontlines in delivering this vision to customers, and VMware Partner Exchange 2011 is about educating partners and arming them with the right mix of programs and tools to help them become trusted advisers within the new hybrid cloud paradigm — teaching them how to provide solutions across the new IT stack today while preparing them for how customers will consume IT in the future.”
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016
- The Effects Of Cloud On Data Center Design & Consolidation - February 8, 2016