Amazon EC2 Dedicated Instances
Dedicated Instances are Amazon EC2 instances launched within your Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) that run hardware dedicated to a single customer. Dedicated Instances let you take full advantage of the benefits of Amazon VPC and the AWS cloud – on-demand elastic provisioning, pay only for what you use, and a private, isolated virtual network, all while ensuring that your Amazon EC2 compute instances will be isolated at the hardware level.
You can easily create a VPC that contains dedicated instances only, providing physical isolation for all Amazon EC2 compute instances launched into that VPC, or you can choose to mix both dedicated instances and non-dedicated instances within the same VPC based on application-specific requirements. Click here for additional instructions on launching Dedicated Instances.
Find Out More…
- Smart Wearables – Too Much Connectivity? - February 4, 2016
- Microsoft Underwater Data Center To Be Tested - February 1, 2016
- The Cloud Showdown: How To Determine The Best Cloud Solution For Your Business - February 1, 2016
- V2V Communications – Driverless Cars To Impact Lives - January 29, 2016
- A New CCTV Nightmare: Botnets And DDoS Attacks - January 28, 2016