Experiencing a crazy time with cloud computing, many other emerging technologies and budget pressures all converging, you will agree that with so many changing responsibilities for IT executives, it is difficult to stay ahead and focus on the management of the IT team. Understanding the major changes and how they affect you is essential to be successful. And not only that, the second step for any CIO is driving the change and business transformation through the use of IT and cutting-edge management.
The CIO Dialog (www.ciodialog.com) in its 26th edition worldwide on March 28th and 29th, 2011, in Dallas, TX, is one of the main international discussion forums from and for senior IT executives to discuss how to lead change in an ever changing IT landscape and to gain the business tools to implement innovation. So ahead of the event we thought we’d give you an insight from the report “A Lean Approach to Change Management” by CIO Dialog partner AT Kearney which can be downloaded here.
There are only 4 weeks left until the CIO Dialog.
It is the (re)volution of networking and exchange of knowledge and experience through a unique online-based business matching process.
Go to www.ciodialog.com in order to register as one of our complimentary VIP guests.
- 3 Considerations To Help Businesses Navigate Cloud Implementation - February 12, 2016
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016