Cloud Computing – 90 seconds to revolutionize the way you manage IT
Cloud computing has enabled IT to deliver scalable, high-performance, on-demand, always-on business services. These same powerful operating models, and somewhat early adopter technologies, bring both tremendous value and serious consideration to the organization. If the proper time is taken to understand this mix to determine how best to use the cloud to your advantage, your organization can really drive its IT operations to flourish, especially during times of limited staff and resources.
This whitepaper will provide an overview of cloud computing, identify some challenges and considerations for using the cloud, and will look at how best to manage a combination of physical and virtual systems throughout your infrastructure in order to support your business objectives.
Once this material has been consumed, you should be prepared to leverage the cloud in less than 90 seconds to identify your systems, analyze their patch level, easily apply updates and patches, and assess your environment for OS migrations, power consumption, and other business-oriented IT activities.
Free Registration – Download 1000’s of Free Research Papers
- Massive Cuts In Electricity Taxes For Datacenters In Sweden - October 9, 2015
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015
- Overcoming Compliance Challenges and Regulatory Risk In The Cloud - September 30, 2015
- The Pentagon May Go “All Cloud” For Unclassified E-mails - September 23, 2015