Nucleus Research confirms customers using Jigsaw’s real-time data see dramatic improvements in business results, including increased sales productivity and marketing campaign response rates
SAN FRANCISCO, April 13, 2011 Salesforce.com, the enterprise cloud computing (www.salesforce.com) company, today announced research results from a recently published Research Note titled The Benefits of Jigsaw, from technology research provider Nucleus Research. Based on a review of Jigsaw customers, the Research Note found that Jigsaw is up to 40 percent more accurate in its ability to deliver user-generated business contact information compared to traditional data sources. Jigsaw is the world’s most accurate business contact data service with more than 26 million business contacts and 4 million company profiles that are continually updated by a global community of 1.6 million individuals. The latest industry findings by Nucleus Research validate Jigsaw’s Cloud 2 approach with a community driven data model that increases productivity, response rates and boosts overall sales effectiveness.
The key report findings include:
- Increased productivity – Nucleus Research found that Jigsaw customers had up to 40 percent more accurate data and contact information than traditional business data platforms. The research cited the accuracy of community monitored data as a driving factor in increasing productivity and response rates for customers.
- Improved marketing response rates – Nucleus Research found that companies using Jigsaw to support outbound marketing campaigns were able to increase direct marketing response rates by an average of 20 percent by using Jigsaw business data over traditional lists.
- Greater sales effectiveness with reduced lead generation costs – The research found by cutting out the time or money typically spent on managing bad data or pursuing outdated contacts, sales and marketing professionals were able to reduce lead generation costs significantly. With Jigsaw’s crowd-sourced data, companies had real-time clean data, shorter sales cycles and higher close rates.
- Easy cloud–based integration – Jigsaw customers reported that they could easily incorporate Jigsaw’s data-as-a-service into Salesforce CRM; using the Jigsaw cloud data solution liberates customers from legacy data sources that require expensive and complex data management.
Comments on the News
- “Salesforce.com used the cloud to completely transform the CRM industry. With Jigsaw and Cloud 2, we are now transforming the data industry,” said Brett Queener, executive vice president, Chatter and Emerging Products. “The Nucleus Research report validates the power of combining an active, social community of users with the cloud to deliver accurate data that expands the boundaries for customer success.”
- “Data is critical to the success of any CRM deployment, so having real-time access to Jigsaw to update records is very powerful,” said Michael Rogan, business intelligence manager with Lenovo. “Our marketing thrives on Jigsaw data with sales reps penetrating accounts three times faster with access to the right contacts.”
- “Jigsaw is a great example of how the cloud is far more efficient at some tasks than traditional computing. Our analysis of Jigsaw customers found Jigsaw is not only more cost-effective but also more accurate for managing sales and marketing contact information,” said Rebecca Wettemann, vice president of research, Nucleus Research.
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that has transformed the way companies collaborate and communicate. Salesforce.com is leading the effort to bring Cloud 2, the next paradigm for computing, to the enterprise by offering its customers the social collaboration, mobility and openness that are the hallmark of this new world. The company’s platform and application services include:
Latest posts by CloudBuzz (see all)
- Webinar: Is Operations Manager Still Relevant In The World Of The Cloud? - June 26, 2015
- Google Cloud Source Repository - June 25, 2015
- Tech Company Finds Stolen Government Log-ins All Over Web - June 24, 2015