Case Study: HP IT Migrates to All-HP Network
It’s no surprise when a high-tech company uses its own products. However, the story of how HP recently migrated its own network to HP Networking equipment has unique aspects that make it relevant to all enterprises in any industry or market segment. New relationship, new technologies drive push for network transformationHP’s network touches every aspect of its operations, from online shopping and electronic communications to business intelligence and enterprise resource planning. The company keeps its infrastructure up to date through an evergreen strategy of regular upgrades and continuous improvement.
Read this case study to see how HP’s recent switchover succeeded not only in satisfying demands for higher performance and service agility, but also in reducing IT investment and maintenance costs while boosting security and PCI compliance.
- 3 Considerations To Help Businesses Navigate Cloud Implementation - February 12, 2016
- How Cloud Data Is Driving Transparency In The Channel - February 11, 2016
- Internet of Things: I Spy With My Little Eye… - February 11, 2016
- 4 Cloud Technology Trends To Look Out For - February 10, 2016
- Cloud Providers Should Welcome End Users’ Scrutiny on Security Practices - February 9, 2016