Case Study: HP IT Migrates to All-HP Network
It’s no surprise when a high-tech company uses its own products. However, the story of how HP recently migrated its own network to HP Networking equipment has unique aspects that make it relevant to all enterprises in any industry or market segment. New relationship, new technologies drive push for network transformationHP’s network touches every aspect of its operations, from online shopping and electronic communications to business intelligence and enterprise resource planning. The company keeps its infrastructure up to date through an evergreen strategy of regular upgrades and continuous improvement.
Read this case study to see how HP’s recent switchover succeeded not only in satisfying demands for higher performance and service agility, but also in reducing IT investment and maintenance costs while boosting security and PCI compliance.
- Is Your Office 365 Data Properly Protected? - November 25, 2015
- Cloud Computing – The Game Changer - November 19, 2015
- Banking On Recurring Revenue In The Cloud - November 18, 2015
- Juniper Research: Top Ten Tech Predictions For 2016 - November 16, 2015
- On-Premise VoIP vs The Cloud - November 16, 2015