Coupa Cloud Spend Management (CSM)
Coupa is one of the world’s top providers of cloud computing platform-based solutions. Coupa e-Procurement SaaS, deployed on Ruby and Rails, gives choices of requisitioning, purchase orders, approval management, RFQ’s and Quotes, budgeting, receiving and inventory, reporting and dashboards.
Coupa e-procurement is easy to use, deploys fast and is a highly affordable solution. It is ideally suited for small and mid-size organizations as it efficiently combines e-procurement and expense management technologies into a single platform.
Benefits of Coupa e- Procurement and Cloud Spend Management Software
Coupa is a cost saving approach to the latest technologies. It enables the use of software and technologies for cost-sensitive organization; ends spending on purchase of hardware, paying expensive licensing fees; saves time spent on installing software and ultimately the hassle of managing a full-fledged IT department.
It is cost effective and priced lower than any other software in its segment. Any company or organization from small to large can benefit from Coupa e-Procurement and Cloud Spend Management software.
Coupa provides dashboards showing expenditure, budget consumption and top suppliers, giving your managers a glimpse of the company and hence enabling critical decision making.
Coupa relieves your managers- from working and spending a lot of time and capital on paper jobs to maintain their records.
Coupa helps you to review online products, locate best deals, and manage those purchases through Coupa. Requestors can easily collect comparison-shopping information from many sources including Google, Amazon, NexTag.com, shopping.com and many more.
With Coupa Expense Management, you can easily keep track of your receipts, while the software automatically adds the information directly into your expense report. Coupa also stores your electronic receipts in a convenient My Receipts box.
Coupa lists receivables and inventory to help you track product movement easily.
Several inventory reports are available, like On-Hand Balances.
Who can benefit byusing Coupa?
Coupa offers customizable solutions to many organizations especially from Biotech sector, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, retailers and manufacturers. Coupa’s web-based purchasing system offers automated solutions for companies and organizations and performs better than accomplished managers and financial accountants.
What Coupa Has to Offer?
Coupa provides Support, Upgrades, Server, Database, App server, Implementation, Internal Support, licensing and training facilities, all in a single fee package.
· Lower Maintenance Costs
· The software is usable anytime, anywhere, even from your phone when you’re out of office
· Quick and easy
· Better response time
· Small companies can get benefits of what the fortune 100 get
· Easy to manage
· Software is customizable and very flexible
· Easy to use, easy to configure and deploy
· Manages expenses easily and efficiently
· Pre-built connectivity to major suppliers
· Zero-paper work
- Automatic requisition approval
- Ability to support audits
- Ease of use
- Small upfront costs
- Predefined catalogs with preferred suppliers
- Interaction from email, mobile
- Large storage space
- Automatic updates
- Online connectivity is required
- Highly sensitive data and information, though well-protected, is still exposed online
- Ongoing payments required: After all, it is rented and not owned by the customers
With Coupa, there is no need to spend on hardware, no license fees to be paid or installing of software. Additionally, no IT tools for the management of the company’s financial and other records. You can enjoy all the benefits of information technology and latest products, like that of a big established company, with a large budget, if you are constrained presently by limited budgets. Coupa meets all your requirements related to expense management and e-procurement flexibly and diligently.
Latest posts by cloudtweaks (see all)
- Companies Turning To The Cloud To Meet Increased Customer Expectations - March 10, 2014
- Cloud Infographic: Disaster Recovery - March 9, 2014
- Facebook Finding Friends In The Node Pole - March 7, 2014